Great news! If you post an ad for the firearm on our website and find a buyer, you will only pay $15 for the transfer at 507 Outfitters!
- Street: 1000 Belmont Street
- City: Easton
- State: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 18042
- Listed: September 10, 2022 3:17 AM
- Expires: 349 days, 9 hours
JUST SHOW US THE AD YOU, OR THE SELLER HAVE POSTED ON HOTGUNADS.COM AND THE FIREARM WILL BE TRANSFER TO THE BUYER FOR ONLY $15!
- All Buyers (United States Citizens) are required to present valid driver’s license or state issued ID card with current address, or an address update card. Non-US Citizens in addition are required to provide United States Permanent Resident Card (Green Card).
- Any Denied/Research or Cancelled transactions are subject to a $100 Fee.
- 507 Outfitters offers firearms transfers ONLY to Pennsylvania Residents with valid PA Driver’s License/Identification Card. If you have PA Identification Card, you will need to provide a second form of identification showing the same address as on your ID Card.
- To avoid longer wait time, please, try to have your firearm transferred Tuesday-Friday. If Saturday is your only option, please, try to do it in the morning.
- For person-to-person transfers both parties must be present and posses a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License with a current address.
- All transfers must be compliant with Pennsylvania and Federal law.
GUNS POSTED ON HOTGUNADS.COM AND SHIPPED TO 507 OUTFITTERS:
- If firearms are received without any paperwork, 507 Outfitters will not transfer the firearm until they receive proper documentation and log-in the firearm.
- The customer is expected to pick up their firearm within 20 days of it being delivered to 507 Outfitters.
- We do not contact customers to let them know their transfer has arrived. Please, check the tracking information. If it says the firearm has been delivered, please, call 507 Outfitters to schedule an appointment for transfer.
- After 20 days, if the transfer has not been picked up, the customer will be assessed a weekly storage fee of $20 beginning on the 20th day.
- After 90 days, if the firearm has not been picked up, the firearm will be considered abandoned and it will be absorbed into store stock with no expectation of any further compensation to the customer.
- When contacting the seller please, remind them to include the copy of their FFL and firearm information.
- If the seller of the firearm is NOT an FFL dealer, seller must include the copy of her/his driver’s license with the firearm being shipped.
- All firearms shipped must require adult signature. 507 Outfitters will not be responsible for packages left at the mailbox or outside the store.
- It’s buyer’s responsibility to contact their FFL dealer and asking them to provide 507 Outfitters with the copy of their FFL license.
- If 507 Outfitters does not receive the copy of the FFL withing two weeks after the arrival of the firearm, the store will charge the storage fee of $30 a month.
507 Outfitters • 1000 Belmont Street, Easton, PA 18042
Store: 610.438.4780 • Fax 610.438.4790 • e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Sales: e-mail email@example.com
36 total views, 1 today